HomeNew P31 Pro 6.3 inch screen Android phone 6GB + 128GB Memory card Bluetooth Wifi camera GPS mobile phone ten core 4G smart phoneNew P31 Pro 6.3 inch screen Android phone 6GB + 128GB Memory card Bluetooth Wifi camera GPS mobile phone ten core 4G smart phone
New P31 Pro 6.3 inch screen Android phone 6GB + 128GB Memory card Bluetooth Wifi camera GPS mobile phone ten core 4G smart phone
1 x Smartphone
1 x Charger
1 x USB
1 x 3.5 mm Earphone
1 x User Manual
1 x Earphone
CPU: MTK6753 Octa Core
System: Android 9.1
Screen Type: 6.3 inch full
Touch Screen: Support Capacitive
Resolution: 8MP+16MP makes you more beautiful£¡
Network mode: GSM/WCDMA
Network: Dual SIM Cards Support T Card
Front Camera£º200 MP
Rear Camera: 800 MP
Software: Play Store, Air, Distance, Gesture, SmartWake, Calculator, Calendar, Alarm, Camera, Gallery
Latest features:Face/Fingerprint Unlock.
Additional Product Features:
GPS: Yes,Built in, Also support A-GPS,Support voice navigation (navigation program not included)
WiFi: Support 802.11 b/g/n wireless, support hotspot
Bluetooth: Support Bluetooth 2.0
Sensor: Light sensor , Acceleration sensor , Direction sensor
Message: MMS,SMS, Email, Gmail
Audio Out Port: 3.5mm
USB Port: Micro-USB2.0
Other Features : Play Store, Air Distance Gesture, Smart Wake, Calculator, Calendar, Alarm, Camera Gallery,
Video Recorder, Audio Player, Sound Recorder ,FM Radio, Email, Gmail, Flashlight, etc
Available language: Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Catala, Cestina, Dansk, Deutsch, Eesti, English, Spanish, Filipino, French, Hrvastki, Italian, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk bokmal, Polski, Portuguese, Romana, Slovencina, Slovenscina, Suomi, Svenska, Viet, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Cpnckn, Ykpaihcbka, Persian, Thai, Korean, Chinese, Japanese
Ten problems and solutions often encountered by mobile phones
Question 1: What happened to the phone?
The smart phone is quite a micro computer. When the mobile phone is connected to the Internet, the RF circuit and the CPU are running at high frequency, and the power consumption is large, and there will be a certain amount of heat (but the mobile phone does not have a special heat dissipation device like the computer).
The heat is dissipated through the outer casing, so we will feel the fuselage is hot, which is normal. Try to avoid long conversations, watching videos, playing games, and playing with your phone while charging. It is recommended to use headphones when making calls.
Question 2: The phone will be out of power in less than a while?
1. There are more programs running in the background.
2. The screen brightness is too high.
3. Enable high energy consumption functions such as Bluetooth, GPS, WIFI and data connection.
4. The mobile phone is used frequently and is in a high energy consumption state for a long time.
1. Close the background program that is not used, some applications running in the background.
2. Adjust the brightness of the screen appropriately. It is recommended to adjust the brightness automatically.
3. Turn off Bluetooth, GPS, WIFI, and data connections when not in use.
Question 3: How can the phone not be charged?
Cause: The phone is left for a long time and the power is exhausted.
Charge for about 10 minutes, and then confirm whether it can be turned on. Some mobile phones can try to press and hold the power button for 30 seconds. After forcibly turning off the power, charge it for a while and then try to turn it on. Some mobile phones need to be charged for a period of time after the battery is over-discharged, and the battery voltage can be turned on when the battery voltage reaches the phone&#39;s starting voltage. However, to eliminate the charger and data line problems, and eliminate the method, let the customer use his own charger to try to charge.
Question 4: The touch screen does not work?
When the phone is placed flat on the table or suddenly taken out of the pocket, the screen fails to operate. Because the mobile phone is a capacitive screen, there may be static interference on the surface of the screen, which may not be sensed temporarily.
Solution: Just press the power button to turn off the screen, clean the screen cleanliness, wait a while and then light up the screen to return to normal.
Question 5: The photos taken by the mobile phone are so vague?
1. The camera pixel setting is too low.
2. The camera lens has dirt and protective film.
3. Light problems, taking pictures at night will be more blurred than during the day.
4. When the camera shakes or the photo is moving, the camera cannot form a gathering point.
1. Enter camera settings and set the pixel to the highest.
2. Wipe the camera lens with a lens cloth or use a cleaner that specifically cleans the lens.
3. Turn on the flash at night.
4. Keep steady when taking pictures, and then take photos after finishing focusing.
Question 6: The phone crashes and the power on state cannot be turned off.
1. Hype method of mobile phone with built-in battery: long press the button of the switch, 30 seconds, automatically restart.
2. If the external battery is connected, open the back cover and pull out the battery, then turn it on again.